JGL Takes A Look Back AT 2020….
This past year has been anything but average, however, 2020 has also given us a lot. The JGL team has been able to navigate through a new ‘normal’ as we shared, grew and learned from our clients and partners. See some of this year’s highlights below.
In 2020, JGL has…
- Hosted over 120 Zoom meetings
- Conducted 10 RFP bid meetings
- Managed 15 individual virtual oral interviews
- Organized and hosted 2 webinars
- Developed 7 feasibility studies
- Produced 7 assessments
- Virtually toured Sweet Farm, the first non-profit sanctuary in the world to address the global impacts of factory farming across animals, the plants and the planet.
To put these numbers into context, compare our 10 bid meetings held in 2020 to the 11 bid meetings held in 2019; not too shabby in the era of COVID-19! We are thrilled that our clients (old and new) have continued to trust JGL to manage their foodservice needs – even during a pandemic – and help them find the best and safest solutions for their current situations, and into the future.
In addition to the highlights above, JGL has also contracted 15 (and counting…) new clients in 2020. Welcome to the JGL family!
- Boscobel House and Gardens
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Ford Foundation
- Franklin Institute
- Jones Day, Chicago
- Liberty Science Center
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego
- Museum of Nebraska Art
- Seattle Art Museum
- Space Center Houston
- Susquehanna International Group
- The Sherry-Netherland
JGL has taken great pride in its ability to continue to offer full services throughout this very unusual year. We are genuinely impressed with the willingness and vigor to keep the foodservice industry propelling forward, displayed by everyone in the industry; providers, institutions, and consultants alike. Hats off to all as we look forward to a convalesced and revitalized 2021!