This has been a very exciting year for JGL. In addition to having the opportunity to work with many new clients throughout 2019, JGL has….
1. Added two new team members to the JGL family
2. Successfully placed a food truck concept into a Museum setting
3. Won the bid for consulting services for the largest convention center in the country
4. Helped a client reduce their subsidy by $600,000 (the largest reduction in JGL history)
5. Crushed the Chicago Market with five new accounts in 12 months
6. Survived a culinary escape room during the first ever JGL team retreat
7. Tracy Lawler, President of JGL became a published author! https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781538112984/Sustainable-Revenue-for-Museums-A-Guide
As we transition from one year to the next, we thought it would be fun to look back and reflect upon all that our team has accomplished. We are so very grateful to all our clients for their continued support and faith in our abilities to help them accomplish their food service goals.
We can’t wait to see what 2020 has on the horizon for JGL!
New to the JGL Client List in 2019:
• Arkansas Arts Center
• Cary Park
• Comic-Con Museum
• Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
• Corporation of Fine Arts Museums San Francisco
• Edmonds Senior Center
• Goodspeed Opera
• Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
• Greenwich Library
• Harvard Art Reparatory Theater
• Joslyn Art Museum
• LG Electronics
• Major League Baseball
• Memorial Art Gallery (University of Rochester)
• Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, Inc.
• Metropolitan Pier Exposition Authority
• Mote Marine Laboratory
• Museum of Science and Industry Chicago
• New York Consolidated
• National Museum of Jewish Heritage
• Obama Presidential Center
• Shedd Aquarium
• The Strong National Museum of Play
• Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
New to the JGL Team in 2019:
Colleen Geyer – Colleen Geyer joined the JGL team in early 2019. She has over a dozen years of experience in the food and beverage industry, with nearly half of that time focused in arts management. Click here to read Colleen’s full bio:https://jglconsultants.com/team/colleen-geyer/
Connor Leahy – Connor is the newest associate on the JGL team. Connor recently completed the Restaurant Associates Manager in Training (MIT) program and served as Café Manager for Google in NYC. Connor joined the JGL team full time in August of 2019. Click here to read Connor’s full bio: https://jglconsultants.com/team/connor-leahy/
Baby Boy McCallum – The newest member of the JGL team will be baby boy McCallum!!! He is expected to arrive on December 26, 2019, but he might just decide to wait for 2020! Congratulations to David and Michelle!