As the United States begins to reopen for business in the coming weeks, many of our B&I clients are still looking at how best to balance the safety of their employees while still keeping the on-site F&B operations as successful as possible. Expert panelists representing F&B clients, F&B providers and kitchen designers join the JGL team to discuss best practices and look to what the future of the B&I café might look like in the coming years and months.
Our goal is to provide valuable information to our viewers and hope that each and every one of you will be able to put in place these tools as the workforce returns to the office. We welcome you to watch the webinar in its entirety or skip around as you see fit. If you have any further questions after watching the webinar, we are more than happy to have a conversation with you. Feel free to contact Tracy Lawler at email@example.com.
- Low- and high-tech solutions to health and safety concerns as employees return to the café (0:00)
- New operational requirements and considerations (29:56)
- The ongoing use of pantries (32:19)
- Catering in the short and long term (40:10)
- Financial expectations and alternate revenue streams (44:42)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE WEBINAR: